We answer your questions
How many days in advance do I need to place my order?
It really depends on what kind you are ordering.
- Cookies & Treats: 3-7 days
- Decorated Cookies: 1 week
- Cupcakes: 1 week
- Classic Cakes: 1 week
- Custom Designed Cakes: 1-2 weeks
Do you have any "in a rush" products? Can you cater any good short-notice?
Unfortunately, since all of our products are made to order, we do not have in stock and goods available.
But feel free to contact us anyway, sometimes it happens that we have some time and we can whip something up.
How can I store one of your products if it is not going to be eaten the same day it was delivered?
- Pound cakes are wrapped in plastic wrap and can be placed in the refrigerator for three to four days. They can also be frozen tightly wrapped in at least two layers of plastic wrap for up to four months. Allow them to defrost in the refrigerator 24 hours prior to being eaten.
- Frosted cakes can be placed in the refrigerator and they will keep for two to three days. Please make sure to take the cakes out of the fridge 1-2 hours and keep them at room temperature so that the cake and its icing get nice and soft.
Custome designed cakes
- They should be stored in a cool, dark place on a flat sturdy surface. Never put decorated cakes in the refrigerator since the fondant will start to “sweat”.
- Cupcakes can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. Since their frosting has butter, please make sure to take them out of the fridge at least 1 hour before having the first bite.
Cookies, brownies and bars
- All of these can be stored in an air tight container in the refrigerator (except for the decorated ones) or at room temperature. They will hold for 2 to 4 days. Decorated cookies can hold for up to a month and a half.
What type of payment do you accept? Do I need to make a deposit?
We accept either cash or a bank transfer. A deposit of 50% of the total purchase price is required on any order totaling CHF 400.- or more.
Do you deliver your creations? Can you ship them?
Two possibilities are available: either they can be delivered or they can be picked up (we are based in the Geneva region).
We are happy to deliver our treats in the Geneva region. We regret that we cannot ship our creations since they are too fragile. They wouldn’t travel well enough to keep their original high quality standards.
Do you offer gluten (flour) free products?
We have finally found recipes that we could offer that are gluten and dairy free. Please contact us for any further information.
What do we do if we suffer from an allergy or an intolerance?
First of all, you would need to let us know what type of allergy or intolerance you suffer from. Then we will let you know if we can either make or create a cake, cookies or cupcakes according to your needs.
In our kitchen, we sometimes use walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds, etc upon request from our customers. Our cakes usually don’t have any of these, but you should always ask before placing an order. If you suffer from severe allergies, it would be better to avoid having anything coming from our kitchen since our kitchen is not 100% free of them and we won’t be able to be responsible for it. We try our best!
What ingredients are present on the decorations?
Our decorations are made with modelling chocolate (glucose syrup, sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier, soya lecithin, vanillin, dry whole milk, flavouring) and sugar paste (sugar, glucose syrup, water, hydrogenated vegetable fat (palm kernel) gelling agent, glycerin, citric acid, flavouring, vanillin. As per the manufacturer, it may conain hazelnuts, almonds and soy).
How do you color your creations?
We use different brands of food coloring. The colours used across the entire icing colouring range may include the colours E102, E104, E110, E122, E127 & E129 – which may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in some children.